Wednesday, July 19, 2017

VHUS: Where everything old is... still old...

Sorry kids, I'm still retired from podcasting.    
And I'm likely to remain retired for the foreseeable future.

But let's continue keeping the dream on life-support, shall we?   Here are two more factory-refurbished episodes for your dining and dancing pleasure:


From December 2014:

VHUS Classic Encore v.23, featuring ACCEPT, THE MIGHTY HANDFUL, THE SHERBS, KNIGHT AREA, THE DEVIN TOWNSHEND PROJECT, LIV KRISTINE and many more!



DOWNLOAD VHUS v.23 to complete your very heavy collection!



 
And from just last March...

VERY HEAVY UNCLE SHOW v.71, featuring THIS WINTER MACHINE, TUSMORKE, BEARDFISH, THE WOUNDED KINGS, COMEDY OF ERRORS and a cast of hundreds!


DOWNLOAD VHUS v.71 for the HIGHEST podcast satisfaction available without a prescription!




Why the odd sequence?    Some listeners need to pick up older episodes, while others need the newer shit they missed the first time around. This way more people get what they want, and we can all meet in the middle just about the time I need to pull all these digital gems down (December-ish).








If you care... our OLDEST episodes (v.8 through 14, so far) are resting comfortably over on our MIXCLOUD page (streaming only).    Need to download one of those?   Let me know and I'll try to set it up for you.

A few of my podcasting contemporaries have accused me of flogging a dead horse instead of just fading into the sunset.   Fair comment.    Yet, flogging dead horses is what I do.   And I'm fairly good at it - you should see my honeymoon videos.

Till next time,

Uncle D.L.
The Very Heavy Uncle Show
2014-2017

CONTACT UNCLE D.L.   (It's e-mail.   It won't kill you.)






No comments:

Post a Comment