Thursday, December 27, 2018

VHUS 37 and 2 obscure holiday indy-flix for your queue.







Christmas 2018 is finally over, thank God.

If there was anybody else in America who hated Christmas as much as I did this year, I would have liked to have met them.   (I get the feeling there were millions of us.)

Sure, I had it a lot better than a lot of people this year... but I would have traded every shiny bauble, every casserole, every Rifftrax Holiday episode, every string of hypnotic LED lights... for some simple, honest affection.   (I've had more than my share of the other kind this year.)

BTW: If you're still in an "offbeat Xmas movie" mood this year - a couple of somber suggestions from Uncle:

CHRISTMAS, AGAIN

and 

WHITE REINDEER

(They both made me cry.)


------------------------------



What occurred June 18th, 2015?
  • GAZPACHO!
  • A biker-infested page from Uncle D.L.'s concert scrapbook.
  • PENDRAGON! 
  • July 4th BBQ tips from The Devil.
  • NIGHTWISH!
  • Another NSFW Listener-Submission-day on Track 13. 
  • SOLARIS! 
  • Uncle recommends: The best Ebola movie EVER! 
  • Comedy from JASPER CARROTT!
Plus more lava-lamp-powered prog rock, metal, comedy and classic rock obscura!
       
Very Heavy, Very Uncle.

 <DOWNLOAD VHUS v.37 from Pod-O-Matic>










 

Visit the VHUS Archive @ Dropbox 
(18 curated classic episodes - sometimes we change them.  sometimes...


STREAM VHUS v37 @ Pod-O-Matic


CONTACT US!
(We still check the InBox once in a while)





Thanks for listening!
Uncle D.L.

The Very Heavy Uncle Show
2014 - 2017?

No family photo archive this week.   Everything made me too sad.
 






 -------

No comments:

Post a Comment