Thursday, March 22, 2018

VHUS Classic Encore 16 & The Stepbrother I never had.







This weeks' top story:

Finally got my copy of the deluxe re-issue of Marillion's BRAVE.
So don't bother me for a few days.




















 
---------------------------------------------



What occurred August 27th, 2014?
  • FISH!
  • We say goodbye to Robin Williams.
  • RENAISSANCE!
  • The Devil's reasonably un-biased take on Christian Rock lyrics.
  • GOLDEN EARRING!
  • Uncle's F5 tale of tornado woe.
  • SPIRITUAL BEGGARS!
  • Low-brow #Hashtag games.
  • ALICE COOPER! 
  • The Cookie Monster goes to Finland.
  • ANUBIS!
Plus more lava-lamp-fueled prog rock, metal, comedy, classic rock obscura.   JOIN US!


  








DOWNLOAD VHUS Classic Encore 16
(First come, first served.)

STREAM VHUS v16 @ Pod-O-Matic 






CONTACT US!
(We still check the InBox once in a while)





Thanks for listening!
Uncle D.L.

The Very Heavy Uncle Show
2014 - 2017?

You'd be excused if you thought this was rare album artwork from an obscure Finnish black metal band.    Not even close.

Back in the mid 1950's, my mother had to work her way up to caring for a human child.   She started with a dozen sheep.  Sheep mastered, she moved onto goats (careful now).   Naturally, if you own 3 goats, one of them is going to be your favorite.  In Mom's case, her goat-darling was named "Halbert"     I tend to think of him as the older step-brother I never had.

(For the record: This is NOT my mother, but my grandmother Erma.  Be careful Halbert!   I've seen what that woman could do to a chicken!)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment