Tuesday, October 24, 2017

It's The Return Of Our 2015 Very Heavy Halloween Costume Party!








A friend asked me why I hadn't yet decorated the Mondo Condo for Halloween.    Answer: My Halloween decorations are trapped in the attic... and I can't get to them because I tore a groin muscle last weekend, and climbing a ladder would probably kill me right now.

My friend got a good laugh out of the story, yet she couldn't be arsed to climb up to the attic for me to retrieve 2 measly storage tubs of plastic skulls & fake tombstones.

 I've said it before and I'll say it again: My friends really SUCK.




And Now... Your Wednesday two-fer of Classic VHUS!



From October, 2015: Our Very Heavy Halloween Costume Party, featuring music from NEMO, FISH, BLACK SABBATH, CAIRO, BLUE OYSTER CULT, PAT BOONE, EMERSON LAKE & PALMER, DREAM THEATER, NIGHTWISH, MARILLION, SPOCK'S BEARD... and more pumpkin-spiced prog, metal, comedy and classic rock.  JOIN US!

DOWNLOAD VHUS Halloween 2015! 
(Or somebody might soap your windows!   Not me, of course...)







From June 2016: The Devil busts the myth of The Ouija Board, plus tunes from HEXVESSEL, TICKET TO THE MOON, CALIGULA'S HORSE, WITHCHCRAFT, KANSAS, PURSON, ALESTORM, HEADSPACE, KIAMA... and more KID-TESTED prog, metal, comedy and classic rock.  JOIN US!

DOWNLOAD VHUS v.53 
(You might NEVER have another chance!)




Download more vintage episodes @ the VHUS Pod-O-Matic page!









CONTACT US!

Till next time,

Uncle D.L.

The Very Heavy Uncle Show
2014-2017 





















No comments:

Post a Comment