Friday, January 5, 2018

I got The Flu for Christmas. And I couldn't fucking exchange it!!






Welcome to 2018!!   I hope everyone had a reasonably good holiday.

Mine sucked.   Santa brought me a nice fat dose of THE FLU (the bastard even delivered it early) and I am STILL coughing up green crude oil 2 weeks later.

Our next Pod-O-Matic bandwidth injection comes next weekend, and with it: The long-buried VHUS Volume 5, unavailable since 2014.    Love a good rant?  v.5 contains a two-parter based on my personal experiences in the land of internet dating.   (More dating dementia will follow in volumes 6 & 7).

In the meantime, I still have some traffic left, so...

 
What occurred May 28th, 2014?   AGENTS OF MERCY!   OMG! My neighbor is a hooker!   ROYAL THUNDER! Listener Feedback: Metal wardrobe stereotypes rebuffed!   IRON MAIDEN!    The Devil's Mother-In-Law!    PREMIATA FORNERIA MARCONI!    Would Uncle rather have The Spud or The Hose?    LEAVES' EYES!    Cookie monster vocals: A necessary evil?    PINEAPPLE THIEF! Plus more blacklight-powered prog rock, metal, comedy and classic rock.   JOIN US! 





DOWNLOAD VHUS Classic Encore! v.10
(First come, first served.)

STREAM VHUS v.10 @ Pod-O-Matic 

 

















CONTACT US!
(We still check the InBox now and then)








Thanks for listening (and requesting more reruns)!
Uncle D.L.

The Very Heavy Uncle Show
2014 - 2017?













Seriously, what else does this motherfucker have to do to convince you NOW IS THE TIME?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment