Wednesday, August 30, 2017

A Triple-Shot of Classic VHUS this week. Because I care.


Nothing new or spectacular to report this week, kids.   Except this:

I've JUST about had it with Twitter, the most ANTI-social media on the planet.    Someday, I hope to discover exactly WHAT I said (and WHO I said it to) that has made me so mind-fuckingly invisible there after 3 years.    I'd gladly trade all 3400+ of my followers for 34 who would actually talk to me once in a blue moon.    Sigh.    

But let's face facts... Twitter is really built for a different generation than mine.   You all KNOW that people over 60 just CAN'T be FUNNY, WITTY, and INTELLIGENT, rightBecause that's a hipster job!!   Yep.

Follow me if you wish... but don't bank on me sticking around Twitter too much longer.   Because no clique will have me.


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Before we get down to business, our standard Podcasting Public Service Announcement:

Kids, don't waste your bandwidth on pale, hipsterized imitation podcasts packing only a tiny fraction of Uncle's brains and experience... trust the kid-tested, stepmother-approved VERY HEAVY UNCLE SHOW.




This weeks' love offerings:

From March, 2015: Podcasting advice from the LAST person you should ask, along with music from TIAMAT, BLACK WIDOW, CORVIS STONE, ARJEN LUCASSEN, UNREAL CITY, AGNIESZKA SWITA and a bunch more lava lamp-powered prog, metal, comedy and classic rock obscura!

DOWNLOAD VHUS v.30 
(Because you didn't do it back in 2015)




Also from March, 2015: Irish jokes from hell, plus music from WHYZDOM, TOUCHSTONE, GRAND TOUR, AMORPHIS, THE DEVIL'S BLOOD, WOLVERINE, THE BLACK and a bunch more blacklight-powered prog, metal, comedy and classic rock obscura!

DOWNLOAD VHUS v.31
(Because your mother would want you to)





And another flashback to January, 2017: Creepo The Clown fills in for a sneezy Devil, plus music from  PINEAPPLE THIEF, GOBLIN REBIRTH, LOONYPARK, ORCHID, SE DELAN, DARKHER and more incense-fueled prog, metal, comedy and classic rock obscura than allowed by law!

DOWNLOAD VHUS v.65
(Because I said so, dammit!)





 
More episodes on the VHUS Home Page @ Pod-O-Matic!







 


Till next time,

Uncle D.L.

THE VERY HEAVY UNCLE SHOW
2014-2017 





No comments:

Post a Comment